Dr. Homaira Behsudi-Wali, MD, MPH
We are pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Homaira Behsudi to our Optimal Health Physician team. Dr. Behsudi is a Board Certified Family Physician with special training and a personal passion in Integrative Medicine. She combines nutritional healthcare therapies and conventional medicine to strengthen her patient’s immune system and enhance their overall health and wellbeing, while simultaneously treating their underlying conditions.
Dr Behsudi specializes in a wide range of natural therapies for conditions such as diabetes; cardiovascular disease; managing hormonal imbalances with bio-identical hormones for men and women; inflammation; arthritis; weight management; allergy; and food sensitivities.
Dr. Behsudi’s Integrative Healthcare Program: “Enhancing the body’s ability to optimize health & wellness”
- Board certified by the American Academy of Family Physicians; licensed in Virginia and Maryland;
- Master’s degree in Public Health from Johns Hopkins University;
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Healthcare Science at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences;
- Founder of Vienna Integrative Healthcare;
- Principal Physician at Emergency USA in Vienna;
- Residency in family practice at Bethesda Hospital in Cincinnati;
- Medical degree (MD) from Kabul University, Faculty of Medicine, Kabul Afghanistan;
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians;
- Member, Northern Virginia Medical Society;
- Past President and Member, Afghan Medical Professionals Association of America;
- Co-Founder and Vice President, Afghan-American Women’s Association.